BloKart Activity Sessions:
BKEA Offers, Special Rates for Schools and Groups:
Please call or email us on: [email protected] or 07917 827178.
Blokarts East Anglia is the Largest Blokart Centre in the UK offering groups of upto 20 People sharing 10 Blokarts in any one session.
BKEA (BloKarts East Anglia) can offer you the chance to experience the thrill of Blokarting and within the first 30 minutes you will also bare the legendary "Blokarting Grin" that so many have worn before you, no matter if you are 10 or 88 years old.
If you have a couple of friends then get them together and come and have a go, most of our groups are between 4-10 people and together you will share the thrill and adrenaline of Blokarting and take away with you a never ending memory of how much fun the wind alone can offer.
What Our Sessions Include:
Your session will start with a short safety briefing by our fully qualified instructors, followed by instruction on how to steer and understand the sail and sheet rope to get yourself moving forward. Then it's into your own Blokart, under full instruction until you feel confident to move onto our marked out intermediate area where you can then start to compete with you friends in some friendly racing around a specified course.
BKEA (BloKarts East Anglia) are the only East Anglian based Blokart Activity provider Activity Days, Sales and Service.
BKEA is located only 25 Minutes off the A1 and M11 and we have off road, on-site parking. We also have Mens and Ladies toilets on site for your convenience. There is fresh drinking water or Tea and Coffee is also available for a small charge.
Costs For Activity Sessions:
2 Hours, 1 Person, 1 Blokart
= £ 70 Per Person
2 Hours, 2 People Sharing 1 Blokart (1 Hour Each)
= £ 90 Per 2 People
2 Hours, 2 People, 2 Blokarts (Couples & Friends)
= £ 130 Per 2 People
Family and Corporate Packages also available
We also Offer a Full Range of Gift Vouchers for your Friends and Family to give as a Fantastic Present.
For More Information and Prices Please Call: 07917 827178 or Email: [email protected]
All of the above prices Include Instruction, Use of the Blokart, Safety Glasses, Safety Helmet & Gloves.
Additional Useful Information:
- We recommend you wear warm waterproof clothing and sturdy footwear.
- Additional hours on any package are charged at £40 per hour, per person,
- where available.
- Participants must be over 10 years old to sail a Blokart unaccompanied
- A Shadow side car Blokart is available for younger children if required at
- an Addition Charge of £65 Per Hour.
- Children will be accompanied by an instructor.
- We recommend that you bring your own food and drink, however there
- are supermarkets 1 mile from the site (All Rubbish To Be Taken Away
- From Site on Departure)
- BKEA are also Main Dealers for Blokarts in the UK and supply a full
- range of new and used Blokarts for sale as well as a
- Full Range of Accessories and Spare Parts Available.
- All Prices are for Bookings Between Monday to Friday.
- Weekend and Bank Holiday Bookings Incur a £10 Surcharge Per Person.
"What a fantastic time we had!! The kids had no idea we were BloKarting until we pulled up and the smiles on their faces said it all! Happy, friendly going instructors (Nigel be..."
Sarah, Allan, Kieren, Carrie & Josie Hibble
Very Smiley Family
"Thanks to Nigel and team for a great day. So much fun even if the wind didn't behave as it should. Thanks for all your encouragement not to mention push starts. Will defini..."
"I like my adrenaline sports as does my 15 year old daughter. Thought blokarts might be a bit tame but how wrong I was. Clear safety briefing, helmet & gloves and we were ready t..."
UKPPG Powered Paragliding School